Effect of γ-radiation on commercial laser glasses
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Laser Glass Commercial Laser
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. R. Bedilov and K. Khaidarov, Opt. i Spektr.,34, 765 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.U. A. Arifov, M. R. Bedilov, and K. Khaidarov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk UzbSSR, No. 1, 21, (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.U. A. Arifov, M. R. Bedilov, K. Khaidarov, and U. Egamov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,203, No. 1, 68 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.M. R. Bedilov, K. Khaidarov, and K. Khaktabaev, Dokl. Akad. Nauk UzbSSR, No. 8, 30 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.I. M. Buzhinskii, B. N. Toimetov, and E. I. Koryagina, Zh. Prikl. Spektr.,11, 67 (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976