Experimental investigation of the nonuniform distribution of gain in a laser rod
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Experimental Investigation Nonuniform Distribution
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. McKenna, Appl. Opt.,2, 303, 1963.Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. A. Anan'ev and B. A. Korolev, Opt. i spektr.,16, 702, 1964.Google Scholar
- 3.T. Li and S. D. Sims, Proc. IRE,50, 464, 1962.Google Scholar
- 4.R. L. Aagard, D. L. Hardwick, and J. F. Ready, Appl. Opt.,1, 537, 1962.Google Scholar
- 5.H. Kogelnik, BSTJ,44, 455, 1965.Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Pilipovich, V. I. Lebedev, and Yu. F. Morgun, ZhPS [Journal of Applied Spectroscopy],2, 132, 1965.Google Scholar
- 7.V. S. Burakov, V. V. Zhukovskii, and A. M. Samson, ZhPS [Journal of Applied Spectroscopy],2, 504, 1965.Google Scholar
- 8.R. I. Gintoft, A. M. Samson, and A. M. Sarzhevskii, ZhPS [Journal of Applied Spectroscopy],2, 142, 1965.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972