Microspectral study of flaws in alloys and bimetals
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. V. Korolev, Zav. Lab., No. 8, 1014, 1959.Google Scholar
- 2.A. D. Genkin and N. V. Korolev, Geol. Rudn. Mest., No. 5, 64, 1961.Google Scholar
- 3.N. V. Korolev, Optical Emission Microanalysis [in Russian], Leningrad, 1965.Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. V. Grdina, V. F. Zubarev, and N. N. Shubina, Coll.: Production and Testing of Railroad Rails [in Russian], Izd. AN SSSR, Moscow, 1960, p. 167.Google Scholar
- 5.T. F. Ivanova, Izv. AN SSSR, ser. fiz., 14, 686, 1950.Google Scholar
- 6.I. Descamp. Recherche Aeronautique, no. 32, 39, 1953.Google Scholar
- 7.E. F. Nikiforova and A. Ya. Tarasenko, Vestnik VNII Zh. D. Transporta, No. 8, Transport, Moscow, 1964, p. 43.Google Scholar
- 8.I. A. Shapranov, E. V. Petrova, and A. A. Get'man, Production and Properties of Cast Iron Containing Spheroidal Graphite [in Russian], Moscow-Leningrad, Mashgiz 11962, p. 79.Google Scholar
- 9.N. V. Korolev, Emission Microspectral Analysis [in Russian], All-Union Institute for Scientific and Technical Information, Moscow, 1959.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972