Evaluation of the sensitivity of several methods for the separation of weak spectral lines from the noise of a complex spectrum
- 10 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Spectral Line Complex Spectrum Weak Spectral Line
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Nalimov, V. V. Nedler, and N. A. Arakel'yan, Zav. lab.,28, 327, 1962.Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Slavnyi, I. S. Abramson, and Yu. V., Afanas'ev, ZhPS,4, 310, 1964.Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Maslov, ZhPS [Journal of Applied Spectroscopy],3, 194, 1965.Google Scholar
- 4.I. V. Li, T. P. Chitem, and G. B. Bisner, Information Theory and Its Application [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow, 1959.Google Scholar
- 5.I. A. Maiorov, I. D. Guzeev, and E. F. Timofeev, ZhPS [Journal of Applied Spectroscopy],5, 774, 1966.Google Scholar
- 6.M. E. Britske, N. I. Tarasevich, and A. N. Savel'eva, collection: Analysis of Mining Metals and Products of Their Processing [in Russian], Izd. Khimiya, no. 25, 1966.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1971