Oscillations of a multilayer cylindrical panel with anisotropic layers under large deflections
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsLarge Deflection Cylindrical Panel Anisotropic Layer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. A. Ambartsumyan, General Theory of Anisotropic Shells [in Russian], Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Bolotin and Yu. N. Novichkov, Mechanics of Multilayer Structures [in Russian], Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.A. K. Malmeister, G. A. Teters, and V. P. Tamuzh, Strength of Polymeric and Composite Materials [in Russian], 3rd, ed., Riga (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.A. S. Vol'mir, Nonlinear Dynamics of Plates and Shells [in Russian], Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.M. S. Gershtein and S. S. Khalyuk, “Free oscillations of a multilayer shell,” in: Transactions of the 12th All-Union Conference on the Theory of Plates and Shells [in Russian], Vol. 2, Erevan (1980), pp. 57–63.Google Scholar
- 6.A. O. Rasskazov, “Theory of oscillations of multilayer orthotropic shells,” Prikl. Mekh.,13, No. 8, 23–29 (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.É. I. Grigolyuk, “Nonlinear oscillations and stability of shallow shells and bars,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otd. Tekh. Nauk, No. 3, 33–68 (1955).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983