Determination of the oscillator strengths of the excited IR absorption of ZnS single crystals
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Oscillator Strength
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Antonov-Romanovskii, Zh. Éksperim. i Teor. Fiz.,26, 459 (1954).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Georgobiani and Yu. G. Penzin, Opt. i Spekt., Collection of Articles, Luminescence,1, 321 (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.D. Curie, Luminescence of Crystals [Russian translation], IL (1961), p. 77.Google Scholar
- 4.E. Grillot, C. R.,242, 779 (1956).Google Scholar
- 5.Electrovacuum Instruments, Handbook [in Russian], Vol. 8, Moscow, State Committee on Radioelectronics (1962), p. 100.Google Scholar
- 6.A. Ya. Yakunin, I. V. Shtambur, and M. F. Bulanyi, Physics and Chemistry of A2B6 Compounds [in Russian], Resume of Papers Given at the Second All-Union Conference, Kiev (1969), p. 152.Google Scholar
- 7.A. Rauber and I. Schneider, Zs. Naturforsch.,17a, 266 (1962).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975