Determination of ion and electron concentration in plasmas by laser absorption
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Electron Concentration Laser Absorption
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. A. Dushin and O. S. Pavlichenko, Investigation of Plasmas using Lasers [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.V. Lokhte-Khol'tgreven (editor), Methods for Investigation of Plasmas [in Russian], Mir, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.S. É. Frish, Optical Spectra of Atoms [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow-Leningrad (1963), p. 400.Google Scholar
- 4.N. A. Razmadze, Z. D. Chkuaseli, and I. Ya. Butov, Zh. Prikl. Spektroskopii,18, 793 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Eletskii and B. M. Smirnov, Gas Lasers [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1971), p. 67.Google Scholar
- 6.R. Huddleston and S. Leonard (editors), Plasma Analysis [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1967), p. 167.Google Scholar
- 7.I. L. Beigman, L. A. Vainshtein, P. L. Rubin, and N. N. Sobolev, Pis'ma ZhÉTF,6, 919 (1967).Google Scholar
- 8.G. Grim, Plasma Spectroscopy [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1969), p. 229.Google Scholar
- 9.N. A. Razmadze, Z. D. Chkuaseli, and G. V. Sholin, Zh. Prikl. Spektroskopii,14, 30 (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975