Effect of molding pressure on the system of physicomechanical characteristics of a carbon fiber reinforced plastic (FRP)
KeywordsCarbon Fiber Fiber Reinforce Plastic Molding Pressure Physicomechanical Characteristic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. G. Tumanov, G. M. Gunyaev, V. G. Lyuttsau, and B. I. Stepanychev, “Structure, properties and testing of carbon FRP,” Mekh. Polim., No. 2, 248–257 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Konkin, Carbon and Other Heat-Resistant Fibrous Materials [in Russian], Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.V. F. Zinchenko and S. N. Belova, “Predicting certain structural characteristics and physicomechanical properties of glass FRP from their thermal activity,” Mekh. Polim., No. 1, 128–132 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.C. N. Owston, “Eddy-current methods for the examination of carbon fibre reinforced epoxy resins,” Mater. Evaluation, No. 11 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.A. F. Nikolaev, Synthetic Polymers and Derived Plastics [in Russian], Moscow-Leningrad (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.V. F. Zinchenko, “Investigation of the correlations between the mechanical characteristics of glass FRP,” Candidate's Dissertation, Technical Sciences, Riga (1972).Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Latishenko, Stiffness and Strength Diagnostics [in Russian], Riga (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983