Approximate analysis of nonlinear transversely isotropic triple-layer plates
- 14 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.É. I. Grigolyuk and G. M. Kulikov, “Approximate analysis of anisotropic triple-layer plates with finite deflection,” Mekh. Kompozitn. Mater., No. 1, 42–48 (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.É. I. Grigolyuk, “Finite deflections of triple-layer shells with a stiff filler,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otd. Tekh. Nauk, No. 1, 26–34 (1958).Google Scholar
- 3.É. I. Grigolyuk and P. P. Chulkov, Stability and Vibrations of Triple-Layer Shells [in Russian], Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.H. M. Berger, “A new approach to the analysis of large deflections of plates,” J. Appl. Mech.,22, No 4 465–472 (1955).Google Scholar
- 5.I. G. Bubnov, “Stresses in vessel sheaths due to water pressure,” in: Morskoi Sb.,311, No. 8, 117–143;312, No. 9, 111–141;312, No. 10, 119–139;313, No. 12, 107–141 (1902); special print, St. Petersburg (1904) [reprinted: I. G. Bubnov, Works on the Theory of Plates, Moscow (1953), pp. 11–100].Google Scholar
- 6.T. Wah, “Large-amplitude flexural vibration of rectangular plates,” Int. J. Mech. Sci.,5, No 6 425–438 (1963).Google Scholar
- 7.C. P. Vendhan, “A study of Berger equations applied to nonlinear vibrations of elastic plates,” Int. J. Mech. Sci.,17, No 7, 461–468 (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.N. Kamiya, “Governing equations for large deflections of sandwich plates,” AIAA J.,14, No. 2, 250–253 (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980