Prediction of the creep strain of a unidirectionally reinforced organic plastic from the results of quasistatic tests
- 26 Downloads
KeywordsCreep Strain Organic Plastic Quasistatic Test
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. D. Maksimov andÉ. Z. Plume,“Predicting the creep of a unidirectionally reinforced plastic with thermorheologically simple structural components,”Mekh. Kompozit. Mater., No. 6, 1081–1089 (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.M. A. Koltunov,“Construction of nonlinear relationships of thermoviscoelasticity,”Mekh. Polim., No. 6, 989–998 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.V. N. Efimova and R. D. Maksimov,“Determination of the temperature shift function in the region of linear thermoviscoelasticity,”Mekh. Polim., No. 4, 718–720 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.E. A. Sokolov and R. D. Maksimov,“Possibilities of predicting the creep of a polymer fiber-reinforced plastic on the basis of the properties of components,”Mech. Polim., No. 6, 1005–1012 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.J. D. Ferry, Viscoelastic Properties of Polymers, Wiley (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.K. K. Sharko and Yu. O. Yanson,“Special features of the application of the analogy method in accelerated evaluation of the viscoelastic properties in the nonlinear region,”Mekh. Kompozit. Mater., No. 3, 548–552 (1980).Google Scholar
- 7.V. I. Zelin and Yu. O. Yanson,“Determination of creep kernels on the basis of shortterm tests,”Mekh. Polim., No. 6, 972–975 (1977).Google Scholar
- 8.A. G. Adamovich and Yu. S. Urzhumtsev,“Problems of predicting the long-term strength of polymer materials; A review,”Mekh. Kompozit. Mater., No. 4, 694–704 (1979).Google Scholar
- 9.R. D. Maksimov, É. Z. Plume, and E. A. Sokolov,“Predicting the long-term strength of polymer-based anisotropic materials,”Mekh. Kompozit. Mater., No. 3, 426–436 (1981).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984