Role of ionization processes in the breakdown of epoxide polymers
KeywordsPolymer Epoxide Ionization Process Epoxide Polymer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. V. Movshovich,“Dependence of mechanoemission characteristics of composite materials on their mechanical properties,”in: Solid State Physics and Electronics [in Russian], 4th Issue, Izhevsk (1981), pp. 165–170.Google Scholar
- 2.I. E. Kurov, A. V. Movshovich, and V. P. Novozhilov,“Energy spectrum of electrons emitted during the breakdown of carbon plastics,” in: Exoelectron Emission and Its Application [in Russian], Riga (1981), p. 13.Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Zakrevskii and V. A. Pakhotin,“On the mechanoemission of polymers,”Vysokomol. Soedin., Ser. A, No. 3, 568–571 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Zakrevskii and V. A. Pakhotin,“Ionization processes during the breakdown of polymers,”Mekh. Kompozit. Mater., No. 1, 139–142 (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.I. E. Kurov, A. V. Movshovich, and V. P. Novozhilov,“Mechanoemission of carbon plastics,” Mekh. Kompozit. Mater., No. 2, 345–347 (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.V. I. Kartsovnik and B. A. Rozenberg,“Peculiarities of the deformation of densely cross-linked polymers,”Vysokomol. Soedin., Ser. A, No. 10, 2354–2359 (1979).Google Scholar
- 7.E. M. Dubinina, S. S. Elovikov, and V. P. Novozhilov [Novojilov],“Growth of thin metallic films on insulating substrates in the presence of electron irradiation,”Thin Solid Films,37, 7–14 (1976).Google Scholar
- 8.A. M. Leksovskii, A. Ya. Gorenberg, B. L. Baskin, and V. R. Regel',“Several questions of the mieromechanics of the development of cracks in composite materials,”in: Physics of the Strength of Composite Materials [in Russian], Leningrad (1979), pp. 191–193.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984