Biomedical engineering — The beauty and the beast
- 36 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Brown, J. H. U., Dickson, J. F., III: Science166, 334 (1969).Google Scholar
- Dickson, J. F., III: Perspectives on engineering in biology and medicine: A program report. IEEE trans. Bio-Med. Eng.18, 289 (1971).Google Scholar
- Dickson, J. F., III: Engineering in Medicine. Symposium of the National Academy of Engineering, Washington, D. C. (1970).Google Scholar
- Geddes, L. A., Baker, L. E.: Principles of applied biomedical instrumentation. New York: John Wiley 1968.Google Scholar
- Krieger, J. H.: Chem. Eng. News.49 (10), 26 (1971).Google Scholar
- Lenihan, J. M. A.: Bio-Med. Eng.6, 197, 198, 204 (1971).Google Scholar
- Ray, C. D.: Med. Biol. Eng.10, 545 (1972).Google Scholar
- Ray, C. D. (ed.): Medical Engineering. Chicago: Year Book Med. Publ. (in press).Google Scholar
- Rushmer, R. F., Huntsman, L. L.: Science167, 840 (1970).Google Scholar
- Schwartz, M. D.: Medical electronics in the 70's. Proc. Wescon 71. New York: IEEE, paper 1–3 (1971).Google Scholar
- —: Status of research in biomedical engineering. IEEE trans. Bio-Med. Eng.15, 210 (1968).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1973