Structure of convosine
- 27 Downloads
From the roots of the plantConvolvulus subhirsutum Regel et Schmalh. have been isolated seven known alkaloids and one new one, for which, on the basis of spectral characteristics, a comparative study with known alkaloids of the tropane series, and synthesis, the structure of (+)-N-isopropyl-3α-veratroyloxynortropane has been established.
KeywordsAlkaloid Trione Tropane Cotton Effect Chromium Trioxide
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. P. Orekhov and R. A. Konovalova, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,7, 646 (1937).Google Scholar
- 2.J. Parello, P. Longevialle, W. Vetter, and J. A. McGloskey, Bull. Soc. Chim. France,12, 2787 (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.S. F. Aripova, V. M. Malikov, and S. Yu. Yunusov, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 290 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.E. G. Sharova, S. F. Aripova, and S. Yu. Yunusov, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 672 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.S. F. Aripova, E. G. Sharova, U. A. Abdullaev, and S. Yu. Yunusov, 749 (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.S. F. Aripova, E. G. Sharova, and S. Yu. Yunusov, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 540 (1982).Google Scholar