Structure of ferulide
- 22 Downloads
The structure of a new sesquiterpene lactone — ferulide fromFerula penninervis Regel et Schmalh — has been established on the basis of its spectral characteristics. This compound has the composition C20H24O5, mp 135–137°C.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Spectral Characteristic Lactone Sesquiterpene Lactone Composition C20H24O5
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.M. R. Nurmukhamedova, Sh. Z. Kasymov, and G. P. Sidyakin, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 533 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.F. Bohlmann, N. Borthakur, J. Jakupovic, and J. Pickard, Phytochemistry,21, 1357 (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.S. B. Serkerov, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 428 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.O. A. Konovadova, K. S. Rybalko, and V. I. Sheichenko, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 590 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Savina, D. A. Fesenko, L. I. Dukhovlinova, Yu. E. Sklyar, M. G. Pimenov, and Yu. V. Baranova, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 490 (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987