Molecular and crystal structure of luteidine
- 21 Downloads
The crystal structure of luteidine has been deciphered by x-ray structural analysis; there are two molecules in the independent part of its elementary cell. These symmetrically independent molecules differ in structure. The position of the olefinic methoxy group of luteidine has been established. Its structure has been determined as 1-hydroxy-2,12-dimethoxy-9,10-dihydrohomoaporphine.
KeywordsCrystal Structure Organic Chemistry Structural Analysis Methoxy Methoxy Group
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. K. Yusupov and A. S. Sadykov, Scientific Proceedings of the V. I. Lenin Tashkent State University. The Chemistry of Plant Substances [in Russian], Vol. 2, No. 286, p. 56 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.N. L. Mukhmed'yarova, M. K. Yusupov, M. G. Levkovich, Kh. A. Aslanov, A. S. Sadykov, Khim. Prir. Soedin., No. 354 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.K. L. Stuart and M. P. Cava, Chem. Rev.,68, 321 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.F. Shantavy, in: The Chemistry of Plant Substances [in Russian], Tashkent (1972), p. 7.Google Scholar
- 5.H. Hara, O. Hoshino, B. Umezawa, and I. Iitaka, Acta Cryst.,B34, No. 12, 3825 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.L. E. Sutton, Tables of Interatomic Distances and Configurations in Molecules and Ions, Special Publication No. 18, Chemical Society, London (1965).Google Scholar
- 7.A. R. Battersby, E. McDonald, M. H. J. Munro, and R. Ramage, Chem. Commun., 934 (1967).Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. V. Zefirov and P. M. Zorkii, Zh. Strukt. Khim.,15, 119 (1974).Google Scholar
- 9.V. I. Andrianov, Z. I. Safina, and B. L. Tarnopol'skii, Rentgen-75. An automated System of Programs for Interpreting Crystal Structures [in Russian], Chernogolovka (1975).Google Scholar