The Canadian connection: A co-operative approach to management development
KeywordsManagement Problem Professional Development Opportunity Field Practitioner Professional Development Experience Fourth World
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- CIDA (Canadian International Development Agency).Strategy for International Development Cooperation 1975–1980. Ottawa: CIDA, 1975.Google Scholar
- CIDA.Management for Change Programme. Ottawa: CIDA, 1980.Google Scholar
- DEBEAUVAIS, M. ‘Education and national development’. In MASUNOVI HIRATSUKA (ed.)Tradition and Innovation in Education. Tokyo: Editorial Commission for the Report of the Fourth World Congress, World Congress of Comparative Education Societies, 1980.Google Scholar
- HODGKINSON, C.Towards a Philosophy of Administration. Oxford: Blackwell, 1978.Google Scholar
- MESCARO, C. CORREA. ‘Projected issues in the preparation of educational administrators: viewed from the South American perspective’. In FARQUHAR, R. and HOUSEGO, I. (eds.)Canadian and Comparative Education Administration. Vancouver: Centre for Continuing Education, University of British Columbia, 1980.Google Scholar
- WORLD BANK.Education Sector Policy Paper. Washington, DC: World Bank, 1980.Google Scholar
- YOO, Hyung-Jin. ‘Education for International Understanding and Cooperation’. Paper presented at the pre-conference of the Fourth World Congress of Comparative Education Societies, Seoul, Korea, 1980.Google Scholar
© Martinus Nijhoff Publishers, Dordrecht 1984