Group projects abroad programs: Some approaches to their evaluation
- 21 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- EXECUTIVE OFFICE of the President: Office of Management and Budget.Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance. Washington, D.C.: Government Printing Office, 1977.Google Scholar
- GILBERT, J. P., LIGHT, R. J. and MOSTELLER, F. ‘Assessing social innovations: an empirical base for policy’. In Bennett, C. A. and Lumsdaire, H. A. (eds.)Evaluation and Experiment: Some Critical Issues in Assessing Social Programs. New York: Academic Press, 1975.Google Scholar
- HINES, R. Program Officer, U.S. Office of Education, Washington, D.C.Personal communication, June 16, 1978.Google Scholar
- LEESTMA, R. ‘U.S. Office of Education Programs Abroad’.Exchange. 2 (1972) Fall.Google Scholar
- SHAW, M. E.Scales for the Measurement of Attitudes. Toronto: McGraw-Hill, 1967.Google Scholar
- UTAH STATE BOARD OF EDUCATION.Position Paper on International Education. Salt Lake City, Utah, 1976.Google Scholar
- WILSON, L.Educator Group Projects Abroad: a Model for Program Evaluation. (Unpublished doctoral dissertation, 1978).Google Scholar
© Martinus Nijhoff Publishers 1981