Crystal and molecular structure of 2e-diethylamino-3e,4e-dimethyl-5e-phenyl-2a-thio-1,3,2-oxazaphospholane
- 19 Downloads
The results of an x-ray structural investigation of 2e-diethylamino-3e,4e-dimethyl-5e-phenyl-2a-thio-1,3,2-oxazaphospholane are discussed. It has been shown that the conformation of the 5-membered ring is that of a half-chair.
KeywordsTorsion Angle Pseudoephedrine Valence Angle Nonhydrogen Atom Phospholane
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Mathew and G. I. Palenik, Acta Crystallogr.,33, 1016 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.R. J. Gillespie, Molecular Geometry, Van Nostrand Reinhold, New York (1972) [Russian translation, Mir, Moscow (1975), p. 278.]Google Scholar
- 3.L. S. Khaikin and L. V. Vilkov, Usp. Khim.,41, No. 12, 2224 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.F. H. Allen, O. Kannard, D. G. Watson, L. Brammer, A. G. Orpen, and R. Taylor, J. Chem. Soc. Perkin Trans. II, No. 12, 51 (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.G. M. Sheldrick, SHELXTL. An Integrated System for Deriving Crystal Structures from Diffraction Data, University of Gottingen, FRG (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.R. G. Gerr, A. I. Yanovskii, and Yu. T. Strukchkov, Kristallografiya,28, 1029 (1983).Google Scholar