Theory, politics and experiment in educational research methodology: A response
- 24 Downloads
KeywordsEducational Research Research Methodology Educational Research Methodology
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Burks, B.S. ‘The Relative Influence of Nature and Nurture upon Mental Development: A Comparative Study of Foster Parent-Foster Child Resemblance and True Parent-True Child Resemblance.’ In Whipple, G.M. (ed.)Nature and Nurture. Part 1. Their Influence on Intelligence. 27th Yearbook of the National Society for the Study of Education. Chicago: Chicago Public School Publishing Company, 1928.Google Scholar
- Husén, T. and Postlethwaite, T.N.The International Encyclopedia of Education. Oxford: Pergamon Press, 1985.Google Scholar
- Jöreskog, K.G. and Wold, H. (eds.)Systems under Indirect Observation: Structure, Prediction, Causality Amsterdam: North Holland, 1982.Google Scholar
- Kaplan, A.The Conduct of Inquiry: Methodology of Behavioral Science. San Francisco: Chandler, 1964.Google Scholar
- Keeves, J.P. (ed.)Australian Education: Review of Recent Research. Sydney: Allen and Unwin, 1986.Google Scholar
- Kerlinger, F.N.Foundations of Behavioral Research. Educational and Psychological Inquiry. (second edition) New York: Holt, Rinehart and Winston, 1973.Google Scholar
- Kerlinger, F.N. and Pedhazur, E.J.Multiple Regression in Behavioral Research. New York: Holt, Rinehart and Winston, 1973.Google Scholar
- Lakomski, G. ‘Foundationalism and the Theory and Practice of Program Evaluation’.Access. 1986 (in press).Google Scholar
- Sturman, A.Case Study and The Processes of Scientific Inquiry. Educational Administration and Policy Papers: 1985:1. Melbourne: University of Melbourne, Department of Education, 1985.Google Scholar
- Williams, T.H. ‘Abilities and Environments’. In Sewell, W.H., Hauser, R.M., and Featherman, D.L. (eds.)Schooling and Achievement in American Society. New York: Academic Press, 1974.Google Scholar
© Martinus Nijhoff Publishers, Dordrecht 1986