Identification of 5-hydroxypicolinic acid among the products biosynthesized by Nocardia sp.
- 29 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.D. J. Faulkner, Nat. Prod. Rep.,1, 551 (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.Y. Okami, Pure Appl. Chem.,54, 1951 (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.L. M. Kondrat'eva, Ten Khak Mun, and E. V. Vakhrusheva, Mikrobiologiya,57, No. 1, 47 (1988).Google Scholar
- 4.M. L. Peterson, J. Org. Chem.,25, 565 (1960).Google Scholar
- 5.W. Brugel, Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectra and Chemical Structure, Academic Press, New York, Vol. 1 (1967), p. 153.Google Scholar
- 6.Beilstein,22, 213 (1935).Google Scholar
- 7.J. B. Harborne, An Introduction to Ecological Biochemistry, Academic Press, London (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989