Integral intensities of the absorption bands of the skeletal vibrations of substituted furocoumarins
- 28 Downloads
The IR spectra of 5- and 8-hydroxyfurocoumarins and their esters, 5,8-disubstituted furocoumarins containing hydroxyl, methoxyl, and alkoxyl groups, and 4′,5′-dihydrofurocoumarins differ with respect to the intensity and number of the bands in the 1630–1500 cm−1 region of the spectrum. The integral intensities of the absorption bands in this frequency region differ markedly in the derivatives mentioned.
KeywordsCoumarin Integral Intensity Methoxyl Imperatorin Alkoxyl Group
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. E. Perel'son, ZhOKh, 33, 952, 1963.Google Scholar
- 2.M. E. Perel'son, The Spectroscopic Study of Coumarins and Related Compounds [in Russian], Author's abstract of candidate's dissertation, Moscow, 1964.Google Scholar
- 3.M. E. Perel'son and Yu. N. Sheinker, Zh. prikl. spektrosk [Journal of Applied Spectroscopy],5, no. 1, 104, 1966.Google Scholar
- 4.I. P. Kovalev and E. V. Titov, Infrared Absorption Spectra of Some Groups of Natural Compounds, Atlas of Spectra [in Russian], Khar'kov, 1966.Google Scholar
- 5.G. A. Kuznetsova, A. Z. Abyshev, M. E. Perel'son, Yu. N. Sheinker, and Yu. G. Pek, KhPS [Chemistry of Natural Compounds],2, 310, 1966.Google Scholar
- 6.G. A. Kuznetsova, Natural Coumarins and Furocoumarins [in Russian], Leningrad, p. 37, 1967.Google Scholar
- 7.I. P. Kovalev, A. P. Prokopenko, and E. V. Titov, Ukr. khim. zh.,29, no. 7, 740, 1963.Google Scholar
- 8.M. E. Perel'son, Yu. N. Sheinker, B. E. Zaitsev, and V. A. Pozdyshev, Izv. AN SSSR, ser. khim., no. 5,Google Scholar
- 11.L. Bellamy, Infrared Spectra of Complex Molecules [Russian translation], Moscow, p. 101, 1963.Google Scholar
- 12.G. A. Kuznetsova, Tr. BINa, Rast. syr'e, ser. 5, no. 5, 54, 1955.Google Scholar