Ultrasonic study on germanium-rich binary V2O5-GeO2 glass: Signature of isopaustic character
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Ultrasonic Study
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. T. Krause andC. R. Kurkjian,J. Amer. Ceram. Soc. 51 (1968) 226.Google Scholar
- 2.S. Hunklinger andM. V. Schickfus, in “Amorphous solids”, edited by W. A. Phillips (Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1981) P. 81Google Scholar
- 3.S. Hunklinger andW. A. Arnold, in “Physical acoustics”, edited by W. A. Mason and R. N. Thurston (Academic Press, New York, 1976) P. 155.Google Scholar
- 4.S. Mukherjee, A. Maiti, U. S. Ghosh andC. Basu,Phil. Mag. B 67 (1993) 823.Google Scholar
- 5.S. Mukherjee, C. Basu andU. S. Ghosh,J. Non-Cryst. Solids 144 (1992) 159.Google Scholar
- 6.A. Maiti, S. Mukherjee, U. S. Ghosh andC. Basu,J. Acoust. Soc. India XXI (1993) 194.Google Scholar
- 7.Idem, J. Non-Cryst. Solids in press.Google Scholar
© Chapman & Hall 1996