A transmission electron microscopy investigation of a metastable phase formed in rapidly solidified Al-Fe-Ti alloy
KeywordsPolymer Microscopy Electron Microscopy Transmission Electron Microscopy Microscopy Investigation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. E. Quist andR. E. Lewis, ASTM STP 890 (American Society for Testing and Materials, Philadelphia, 1986) p. 7.Google Scholar
- 2.S. L. Langenbeck, W. M. Griffith, G. L. Hildeman andJ. W. Simon,ibid. p. 910.Google Scholar
- 3.J. I. Goldsten, in “Introduction to analytical electron microscopy”, edited by J. J. Hren, J. I. Goldstein and D. C. Joy (Plenum Press, New York, 1979) p. 83.Google Scholar
- 4.B. F. Buxton, J. A. Eades, J. W. Steeds andG. m. Rackham,Phil. Trans. Roy. Soc. 281 (1976) 181.Google Scholar
- 5.J. W. Steeds andN. S. Evens, Proceedings of the 38th Meeting of the Electron Microscopy Society of America 1980, edited by G. W. Bailey (Claiters, Baton Rouge, Florida, 1980) p. 181.Google Scholar
- 6.C. J. Smithells, “Metals reference book”, 5th Edn (Butterworths, London, 1976).Google Scholar
© Chapman & Hall 1993