Cellulose requirements for manufacture of polynosic fibre
1. Tests have been performed on sulphate and sulphite celluloses in the manufacture of polynosic staple fibre.
2. It has been shown that the use of sulphite cellulose with a reduced α-cellulose content yields polynosic fibre with somewhat poorer physicomechanical properties.
3. The principal technical requirements to be met by sulphate cellulose for the manufacture of polynosic fibre have been developed.
KeywordsPolymer Sulphate Cellulose Technical Requirement Physicomechanical Property
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Tachikawa, Rayon Synth. Text.,32, No. 3, 31 (1951).Google Scholar
- 2.N. Drisch and L. Soep, Text. Res. J.,23, No. 8, 513 (1953).Google Scholar
- 3.E. Avela, J. Erva, R. Hackman, E. Kalla, L. Laamanen, R. Rasanen, and H. Sihtola, J. Pure and Applied Chem.,14, 289 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.L. Neimo, Pulp and Paper International,8, No. 8, 40 (1966).Google Scholar