Synthesis of graft copolymers of polycaprolactam fibre by preliminary introduction of hydroperoxide groups
- 31 Downloads
1. We have obtained graft copolymers of polycaprolactam fibre with various vinyl monomers by introducing peroxide and hydroperoxide groups into the fibre by oxidation with an Fe3+-H2O2 system.
2. We have studied the effect of the oxidation and graft copolymerisation conditions on the yield of graft copolymer. The feasbility of obtaining modified polycaprolactam fibre with practically any content of graft polymer has been demonstrated.
KeywordsOxidation Polymer H2O2 Peroxide Vinyl
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Korshak, K. K. Mozgova, and M. A. Shkolina, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,122, 609 (1958).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Korshak, K. K. Mozgova, and M. A. Shkolina, Vysokomol. Soed.,1, 157 (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.A. N. Kurilenko, L. V. Smetanina, L. B. Aleksandrov, and V. P. Karpov, Vysokomol. Soed.,7, No. 11, 1953 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.B. P. Morin, Yu. G. Kryazhev, and Z. A. Rogovin, Vysokomol. Soed.,7, No. 8, 1463 (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.I. A. Plate, V. A. Kargin, et al., Vysokomol. Soed.,1, 240 (1959).Google Scholar