A bonded non-woven material for viscose filtration in the spinneret
Chemistry And Technology Of Natural-Polymer Fibres
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Filtration Viscose Filtration
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V.M.Vilenskii, Z.Prilk.Khim.,38, No.6 (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.N.A.Arkhangelskii, Transactions of the G.V.Plekhanov Institute of the National Economy, Moscow (in Russian), Gostorgizdat (1959), p.7.Google Scholar
- 3.I.V.Piskarev, The Manufacture and Utilization of Filter Fabrics (in Russian), AN SSSR (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.State Standard GOST 12088-66.Google Scholar
- 5.State Standard GOST 3816-61.Google Scholar
- 6.Man-Made Fibre Production Control (in Russian), Khimiya (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.F.Kolos, Svensk Papperstidn.,64 (1961).Google Scholar
- 8.F.Kolos and E.Treiber, Svensk Papperstidn.,64 (1961).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1972