Liposoluble pigments of the fruit of Ficus carica
- 56 Downloads
KeywordsChlorophyll Carotenoid Neutral Lipid Carotene Neoxanthin
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Pokrovskii, The Chemical Composition of Food Products [in Russian], Moscow (1976), p. 228.Google Scholar
- 2.T. W. Goodwin, Comparative Biochemistry of the Carotenoids, Chapman and Hall, London (1950).Google Scholar
- 3.E. G. Bligh and W. J. Dyer, Can. J. Biochem., Physiol.,37, 911 (1959).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Kates, Techniques of Lipidology, North-Holland, Amsterdam; American Elsevier, New York (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.H. H. Strain and W. A. Svec, The Chlorophylls, Interscience, New York (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. L. Zherebin and A. A. Kolesnik, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 111 (1984).Google Scholar
- 7.Pigments of the Plastids of Green Plants and Procedure for Their Investigation [in Russian], Moscow (1964), p. 121; F. L. Kalinin and V. I. Zhidkov, Handbook of Biochemistry [in Russian], Kiev (1971), p. 1014.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987