Synthesis and structure of amino esters of fenchol. II
- 47 Downloads
Amino derivatives of fenchol have been synthesized. Their structure and properties have been studied by physicochemical methods.
KeywordsEster Organic Chemistry Physicochemical Method Amino Derivative Amino Ester
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. S. Raikova, G. V. Kalechits, É. N. Manukov, T. K. Vyalimyaé, and S. A. Makhnach, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 728 (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.G. A. Rudakov, in: The Chemistry and Technology of Camphor [in Russian], Moscow (1976), p. 53.Google Scholar
- 3.J. Mathieu and A. Allais, Principes de Synthèse Organique, Masson, Paris (1957).Google Scholar
- 4.E. Lipmaa, T. Pekk, J. Paasivirta, N. Belikowa, and A. Plate, Org. Magn. Reson.,2, 581 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.G. C. Levy, R. L. Lichter, and G. L. Nelson, Carbon- 13 Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy, 2nd edn., Wiley, New York (1980), p. 249.Google Scholar
- 6.N. S. Kozlov, V. I. Cherepok, and A. F. Abramov, Izv. Akad. Nauk BSSR, Ser. Khim. Nauk, No. 6, 59 (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983