Rendering harmless gaseous discharges from the manufacture of high-modulus yarns
The composition of the products from thermooxidative degradation of high-modulus polyacrylonitrile yarns and of the real gaseous discharges in the process of manufacturing them have been established.
An energy-saving catalytic method of cleaning up waste gases from the manufacture of high-modulus yarns based on acrylonitrile has been developed and introduced.
KeywordsPolymer Gaseous Discharge Acrylonitrile Polyacrylonitrile Catalytic Method
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Konkin, Carbon and Other Heat-Resistant Fibrous Materials [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Konkin, Thermo- and Heat-Resistant and Incombustible Fibres [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.A Thermal Installation for Making Harmless Gaseous Wastes from the Manufacture of Carbon Materials [in Russian], TsNIITsVETMETinformatsiya, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.G. N. Toropkina, A. V. Kiyashko, and G. M. Sizovas, Liteinoe Proizvodstvo, No. 6, 14 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.Determination of Small Amounts of Cyanide with Barbituric Acid and Chloramine B. Rapid-Information, Series “Protection for the Environment and Clean-Up of Industrial Discharges” [in Russian], NIITÉKhIM, Moscow, No. 5, pp. 7–9 (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.N. A. Peregud and E. V. Gernet, Chemical Analysis of the Air in Industrial Plants [in Russian], Khimiya, Leningrad (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.Collection of Procedures for Determining Concentrations of Contaminants in Industrial Discharges [in Russian], State Committee of the USSR on Hydrometeorology and Monitoring of Nature, Gidrometeoizdat, Moscow (1984), part 1.Google Scholar
- 8.I. I. Ioffe and L. M. Pis'men, The Chemical Engineering of Heterogeneous Catalysis [in Russian], Khimiya, Leningrad (1972).Google Scholar
- 9.R. Z. Gubaidulin, T. A. Nikanorova, et al., Procedures for Freeing Gaseous Discharges from Chemical Manufacturing from Organic Compounds and Utilization of the Trapped Products [in Russian], Cherkassy (1980), pp. 17–19.Google Scholar