Present state and future prospects of the production of fibres from graft polymers of cellulose
Scientific Research In The Faculties And Problems Laboratories Of The Higher Institutes Of Learning
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Cellulose Present State Future Prospect Graft Polymer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. P. Morin et al., Khim. Volokna, No. 5, 68 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.B. P. Morin et al., Khim. Volokna, No. 2, 22 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.Inventor's Certificate USSR 401675 (1972); Byull. Izobr., No. 41 (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.B. P. Morin, G. I. Stanchenko, and N. V. Bershova, Promst. Khim. Volokon, No. 2 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.N. V. Bershova, Author's abstract of dissertation, MTI, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.USA Patents 3,357,933, 3,457,198, 3,505,257, and 3,509,249.Google Scholar
- 7.B. P. Morin and Z. A. Rogovin, Vysokomol. Soed., Ser. A,18, No. 10, 2147 (1976); USA Patent 4,878,144; Austrian Patent 336,272; Brit. Patent 1,459,310; French Patent 7,415,475.Google Scholar
- 8.USSR Inventor's Certificate 555,642 (1975).Google Scholar
- 9.B. P. Morin, M. P. Bereza, and Z. A. Rogovin, Papier, No. 9, 365 (1977); USSR Inventor's Certificate 444,773 (1973); Byull. Izobr., No. 36 (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979