Alkylidene derivatives of datiscin
With lower ketones (acetone, methyl ethyl ketone) in weakly acidic solution, flavonoid rhamnosides and rutinosides form alkylidene derivatives at the cisdiol grouping of the rhamnose residue. It has been found that the formation of alkylidene derivatives of flavonoid glycosides is a side reaction that takes place during the chromatographic process on an “acid” polyamide sorbent.
KeywordsFlavonoid Glycoside Methyl Ethyl Ketone Quercitrin Isopropylidene Acetoxy Group
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. P. Maksyutina and V. I. Litvinenko, in: Phenolic Compounds and their Biological Functions [in Russian], Moscow (1968), p. 7.Google Scholar
- 2.N. A. Tyukavkina, V. G. Gorokhova, G. G. Zapesochnaya, and V. A. Babkin, Khim.-farm. Zh.,12, No. 10, 81 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.G. G. Zapesochnaya, N. A. Tyukavkina, and S. K. Eremin, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 180 (1982) [in this issue].Google Scholar
- 4.N. K. Kochetkov, A. F. Bochkov, B. A. Dmitriev, A. I. Usov, O. S. Chizhov, and V. N. Shibaev, The Chemistry of the Carbohydrates [in Russian], Moscow (1967), p. 168.Google Scholar
- 5.G. G. Zapesochnaya, N. A. Tyukavkina, and I. V. Shervashidze, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 176 (1982).Google Scholar