Oximes and nitriles of cardenolides
- 23 Downloads
The influence of the oximation of cardenolides and the production of 10-cyanocardenolides on their biological activity has been studied. The prefered conformation of strophanthidin 19-aldoxime has been established; it has chelate fragment as the result of the orientation in the same direction of the nitrogen atom of the oxime group and the hydroxy groups at C-3 and C-5.
KeywordsOxime Cardenolides Lithium Hydroxide Oxime Group Aldoximes
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. F. Makarevich, in: Modern Problems of Pharmaceutical Science and Practice [in Russian], Kiev (1972), p. 508.Google Scholar
- 3.E. Cohnen, GFR Patent Application No. 2,558,208 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.G. Baumgarten, Die Herzwirksamen Glykoside, Leipzig (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Zatula, N. P. Maksyutina, and D. G. Kolesnikov, Med. Promst., SSSR, No. 11, 21 (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.I. F. Makarevich, É. P. Kemertolidze, S. G. Kislichenko, V. V. Zatula, A. A. Reznichenko, D. G. Kolesnikov, and I. P. Kovalev, Cardenolides and Bufadienolides [in Russian], Tbilisi (1975).Google Scholar
- 10.N. O. Gorchakova, V. M. Grebennikov, L. I. Budrin, and I. S. Chekman, Farm, Zh. (Ukrainian), No. 6,43 (1980).Google Scholar