Investigation of sesquiterpene lactones by13C NMR spectroscopy. III.13C MNR spectra of artemin and its derivatives
- 124 Downloads
The13C NMR spectra obtained under conditions of complete and incomplete decoupling from protons of the sesquiterpene lactone artemin (I), its dihydro derivative (II), and its acetyl derivative (III) have been studied. An assignment has been made of the chemical shifts of all the carbon atoms by comparison of the13C NMR spectra of (I), (II), and (III) with one another and also by comparison with literature information.
KeywordsLactone Sesquiterpene Lactone Lactone Ring Singlet Signal Acetyl Derivative
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. V. Serkerov, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 452 (1982); 455 (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.N. D. Abdullaev, M. R. Yagudaev, V. A. Tarasov, Sh. Z. Kasymov, and G. P. Sidyakin, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 329 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.G. Levy and G. Nelson, Carbon-13 in Nuclear Magnetic Resonance for Organic Chemists, Wiley-Interscience, New York (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.F. W. Wehrli and J. Wirthlin, Interpretation of13C NMR Spectra, Heyden, London (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.P. S. Pregosin, E. W. Randall, and T. H. McMurry, J. Chem. Soc. Perkin Trans., No. 3, 299 (1972).Google Scholar