NMR study of alkaloids. V.13C NMR spectra and reconsideration of the structures of 11- and 10-hydroxypleiocarpamines and the structures of new alkaloids fromVinca erecta
- 45 Downloads
The structures of phenolic alkaloids isolated previously fromVinca erecta Rgl. et Schmalh. have been reconsidered on the basis of the results of a study of their13C NMR spectra, and it has been shown that a base with mp 228–229° has the structure of 11-hydroxystrictamine and an amorphous base of the same composition isomeric with it is 10-hydroxystrictamine. The structures of two new indolenine alkaloids — ercinamine and ercinaminine — have been determined from an analysis of13C NMR spectra, and also on the basis of PMR and IR spectra and chemical transformations.
KeywordsAlkaloid Raney Nickel Indolamine Amorphous Base Phenolic Alkaloid
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kh. T. Il'yasova, V. M. Malikov, and S. Yu. Yunusov, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 717 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.M. M. Khalmirzaev, M. R. Yagudaev, and S. Yu. Yunusov, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 426 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.E. W. Wehrli and T. Wirtlin, Interpretation of Carbon-13 Spectra, Heyden, London (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.E. Breitmaier and W. Voelter,13C-NMR Spectroscopy, Verlag Chemie, Weinheim (1974).Google Scholar
- 10.A. Chatterjee, M. Chakrabarty, A. K. Ghosh, E. W. Hagaman, and E. Wenkert, Tetrahedron Lett., 3879 (1978).Google Scholar