DNA-cellulose — A new affinity sorbent for human leucocytic interferon
The possibility has been studied of using affinity chromatography on DNA-cellulose for the purification of interferon. It has been shown that interferon at a low ionic strength binds to DNA-cellulose, and on this basis a new method is proposed for purifying interferon which permits its 200-fold purification with small losses.
KeywordsInterferon Affinity Chromatography Newcastle Disease KSCN Linear NaCI Gradient
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. S. Sadykov, F. I. Ershov, et al., Interferon Inductors [in Russian], Tashkent (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.F. I. Ershov and A. S. Novokhatskii, Interferon and Its Inductors [in Russian], Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.V. D. Solov'ev and T. A. Bektemirov, Interferon in the Theory and Practice of Medicine [in Russian], Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 9.R. M. Litman et al., J. Biol. Chem., No. 243, 6222 (1968).Google Scholar
- 10.O. H. Lowry et al., J. Biol. Chem.,193, 265 (1957).Google Scholar