Synthetic antigens based on polymeric coumarin derivatives
- 30 Downloads
The paper gives the results of the synthesis and a study of the structure of copolymers of 14 coumarin derivatives with N-vinylpyrrolidone. Using physicochemical methods, their characteristic viscosities, molecular masses, and chemical compositions have been determined. As the result of the immunological investigation performed, it has been shown that some of them possess antigenic properties. Thus, a new type of synthetic antigen has been created.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Molecular Mass Coumarin Physicochemical Method Coumarin Derivative
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Z. Abyshev, I. V. Brodskii, P. P. Denisenko, and V. A. Kropachev, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 712 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.A. Z. Abyshev, I. V. Brodskii, P. P. Denisenko, V. A. Kropachev, et al., Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 3, 41 (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.M. A. Pathak, T. Daniels, and C. E. Hopkins, Nature (London),183, 728 (1959).Google Scholar
- 4.T. B. Fitzpatrick and M. A. Pathak, J. Invest. Dermatol.,32, 229 (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.A. M. Nadzhitmitdinov, R. M. Khaitov, A. Sh. Norimov, et al., Zh. Mikrob. Epidemiol. Immunobiol., No. 9, 14 (1979).Google Scholar