Determination of the surface segregation of alloys
- 39 Downloads
The surface composition of CuPd- and Al-Li-alloys has been investigated by means of ISS and SIMS. Ion-induced and thermally caused segregation of Cu and Li, respectively, has been found.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Surface Composition Surface Segregation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Bestimmung der Oberflächensegregation an Legierungen
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Betz G, Marton J, Braun P (1980) Nucl Instrum Methods 168:541Google Scholar
- 2.Mukherjee S, Morán-López JL (1987) Surf Sci 188:L742Google Scholar
- 3.Mukherjee S, Morán-López JL (1987) Surf Sci 189:1135Google Scholar
- 4.Sampath Kumar TS, Hedge MS (1985) Appl Surface Sci 20:290Google Scholar
- 5.Varga P, Hetzendorf G (1985) Surf Sci 162:544Google Scholar
- 6.Matsunami N et al. (1983) Institute of Plasma Physics, Nagoya University, Japan, IPPJ-AM-32Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1989