An investigation of the globulins of cotton seeds. I
- 14 Downloads
1. Cotton seeds contain five globulin components, two of which are the main representatives; the molecular weights of the latter are 130,000 and more than 300,000.
2. The globulin with a molecular weight of 130,000 (N-terminal amino acid arginine) has a quaternary structure: it consists of two types of polypeptide chains.
KeywordsSodium Dodecyl Sulfate Cotton Seed Lithium Hydroxide Monopotassium Phosphate Dipotassium Phosphate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Kh. Mirzarakhmatov and P. Kh. Yuldashev, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin. 397 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.V. M. Mikhailov, N. N. Karavaeva, and P. Kh. Yuldashev, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 395 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.A. P. Ibragimov. Sh. Yunuskhanov, and A. V. Tuichiev, Biokhimiya,34, 1107 (1969).Google Scholar