Establishment of an ester bond in kenaf lignins
- 21 Downloads
Four dioxane lignins from kenaf have been subjected to alkaline hydrolysis, and the presence of esterified p-coumaric and p-hydroxybenzoic acids in them has been shown.
KeywordsEster Organic Chemistry Dioxane Alkaline Hydrolysis Ester Bond
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. C. C. Smith, Nature (London),176, 267 (1955).Google Scholar
- 2.T. Higuchi, J. Ito, M. Shimada, and J. Kawamura, Phytochemistry,6, 1551 (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.D. C. C. Smith, J. Chem. Soc., 2347 (1955).Google Scholar
- 4.J. Nakano, A. Ishiry, and N. Migita, J. Jpn. Wood Res. Soc., (Mokuzai Gakkaishi),4, 1 (1958).Google Scholar
- 5.N. Ya. Kul'chik, G. N. Dalimova, and Kh. A. Abduazimov, Khim Prir. Soedin., 637 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.J. Nakamura and T. Higuchi, Holzforschung,30, (6), 187 (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.A. A. Geronikaki, G. N. Dalimova, N. Ya. Kul'chik, and Kh. A. Abduazimov, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 641 (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979