Mathematical modeling of nonstationary thermophysical processes in spacecraft onboard-apparatus bays
- 21 Downloads
Propagation of heat due to heat conduction and operation of the low-temperature heat pipes in the structural elements of spacecraft are modeled numerically. The multidimensional nonstationary temperature fields in honeycombed panels with spatially distributed and locally concentrated heat sources were calculated.
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Heat Conduction Heat Source Temperature Field Heat Pipe
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. P. Feoktistov (ed.), Spacecrafts [in Russian], Voenizdat, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.Heat Exchange and Thermal Regime of Spacecrafts [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.V. M. Zaletaev, Yu. V. Kapinos, and O. V. Surguchev, Calculation of Heat Transfer in Spacecrafts [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Malozenov, Thermal Regime of Spacecrafts [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.B. M. Pankratov, Heat Design of Aggregated Units [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.V. F. Panin, Structures with Honeycomb Core [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 7.G. I. Voronin (ed.), Low-Temperature Heat Pipes for Aircraft [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 8.A. G. Blokh, Yu. A. Zhuravlev, and L. N. Ryzhkov, Handbook of Radiative Heat Transfer [in Russian], Énergoatomizdat, Moscow (1991).Google Scholar
- 9.M. G. Semena, L. N. Gershuni, and V. A. Zaripov, Heat Pipes with Metal-Fiber and Capillary Structures [in Russian], Vishcha Shkola, Kiev (1984).Google Scholar
- 10.G. N. Dul'nev, Heat and Mass Transfer in Radioelectronic Apparatus [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 11.A. A. Samarskii, Theory of Finite-Difference Schemes [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar