The structure of sophorbenzamine
- 19 Downloads
A new base with the composition C22H26N2O has been isolated fromG. pachycarpa and has been called sophorbenzamine.
On the basis of UV, IR, mass, and CMR spectra, and also the results of a chemical investigation, sophorbenzamine has been assigned to the quinolizidine alkaloids of the matrine series and a most probable formula has been proposed for it.
KeywordsCytisine Matrine Pyridone Barium Hydroxide Chromium Trioxide
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. K. Kushmuradov and A. S. Sadykov, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,32, 1699 (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.F. Bohlmann and D. Rantz, Ber.,91, 2189 (1958).Google Scholar
- 3.A. S. Sadykov, Yu. K. Kushmuradov, and Kh. A. Aslanov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,145, 829 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.Ya. I. Pakanaev and A. S. Sadykov, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,33, 1374 (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.N. S. Vul'fson, V. G. Zaikin, Z. S. Ziyavidinova, Yu. K. Kushmuradov, Kh. A. Aslanov, and A. S. Sadykov, Proceedings of an International Symposium on the Chemistry of Natural Compounds [in Russian], Riga (1970), p. 537.Google Scholar
- 7.N. S. Vul'fson, Z. S. Ziyavidinova, and V. G. Zaikin, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 251 (1974).Google Scholar
- 8.V. B. Leont'ev, F. G. Kamayev, O. Subbotin, Yu. A. Ustynyuk, S. I. Mukhamedanova, and A. S. Sadykov, Eighth International Symposium of the Chemistry of Natural Products, New Delhi (1972), p. 44.Google Scholar