Hydrogenation of the phosphatidylcholine of Helianthus annuus
- 32 Downloads
1. The optimum conditions have been found for the exhaustive hydrogenation of chromatographically pure phosphatidylcholine of plant origin on a Pd/Al catalyst.
2. It has been shown that under the conditions of the enzymatic hydrolysis of the hydrogenated phosphatidylcholine by kufi venom phospholipase A at pH 10.15 the specificity and activity of the enzyme are retained.
3. The main physical and chemical indices of the hydrogenated phosphatidylcholine and of the products of its hydrolysis are given.
KeywordsEnzymatic Hydrolysis Phosphatidylcholine Lecithin Iodine Number Aluminum Powder
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. L. Melamud, G. V. Chebotareva, T. A. Danilova, L. T. Smirnova, and D. M. Maiorov, Trudy Vsesoyuzn. N.-I. In-ta Zhirov, No.26, 295 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.L. A. Shustanova, A. U. Umarov, and A. L. Markman, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 518 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.L. A. Shustenova, A. U. Umarov, and A. L. Markman, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 3 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.L. A. Shustanova, A. U. Umarov, and A. L. Markman, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 137 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.A. L. Markman, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,23, 1622 (1953).Google Scholar
- 7.I. P. Nazarova, A. L. Markman, and A. I. Glaushenkova, Maslozhir, Prom., No. 8, 13 (1969).Google Scholar
- 8.L. S. Golodova and D. V. Sokol'skii, Maslozhir. Prom., No. 8, 10 (1965).Google Scholar
- 9.Handbook on Methods of Investigation and the Technical Control and Accounting of Production in the Oils and Fats Industry [in Russian], Book 1, VNIIZh (1967), p. 467.Google Scholar
- 10.L. A. Shustanova, An Investigation of the Phospholipids of the seed kernels of the sunflowerHelianthus annuus L.,” Author's Abstract of Candiate's Dissertation, Tashkent (1972).Google Scholar
- 12.D. T. Terekelov, Izv. In-ta po Khranen, Bolg. AN,7, 21 (1968).Google Scholar
- 14.L. A. Shustanova, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 655 (1974).Google Scholar