Structure of the products of acid hydrolysis of panaxoside A
- 30 Downloads
The substances obtained in the acid hydrolysis of panaxosides A, B, and C have been isolated and characterized. The structures of these substances have been established from a combination of chemical data and the results of NMR spectroscopy.
KeywordsAcid Hydrolysis Methoxy Group Isooctane Panax Ginseng Multiple Bond
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. B. Elyakov, L. I. Strigina, and N. K. Kochetkov, DAN SSSR, 158, 892, 1964.Google Scholar
- 5.J. M. Lehn, Bull. Soc. Chim. France,10, 1832, 1962.Google Scholar
- 6.A. K. Dzizenko, Yu. N. El'kin, E. V. Shapkina, L. I. Strigina, and G. B. Elyakov, DAN SSSR,173, 1080, 1967.Google Scholar
- 7.G. B. Elyakov, A. K. Dzizenko, and E. V. Shapkina, KhPS [Chemistry of Natural Compounds], 3, 164, 1967.Google Scholar
- 8.G. B. Elyakov, L. I. Strigina, A. Ya. Khorlin, and N. K. Kochetkov, Izv. AN SSSR, OKhN, 2054, 1962.Google Scholar