A study of sorption processes on a polyamide sorbent
- 42 Downloads
Using quercetin and dihydroquercetin as examples, it has been shown that the adsorption of flavonoids increases with a decrease in the polarity of the solvent and depends on the molecular weight of the polyamide sorbent. The presence of a double bond in quercetin leads to a higher sorption activity than the dihydroquercetin.
KeywordsFlavonoid Quercetin Elution Curve Dihydroquercetin Dahurian Larch
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.N. A. Tyukavkina, K. I. Lapteva, and V. A. Pentegova, KhPS [Chemistry of Natural Compounds],3, 278, 1967.Google Scholar
- 4.V. G. Bykov and O. E. Presnyakova, in Methods of Investigating the Structure of Highly Disperse and Porous Substances. Proceedings of the 2-nd Conference [in Russian], Moscow, p. 89, 1958.Google Scholar
- 6.S. Brunauer, The Adsorption of Gases and Vapors [Russian translation], Moscow, 1948.Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Korshak and V. A. Zamayatina, Izv. AN SSSR, OKhN, 4, 412, 1948.Google Scholar
- 8.V. V. Korshak and T. M. Frunze, in: Synthetic Heterochain Polyamides [in Russian], Moscow, p. 320, 1962.Google Scholar