A study of the 11S globulin from cotton seeds IX. Structure of the glycopeptide
- 15 Downloads
1. The oligosaccharide of the glycopeptide (I) from subunit C of the 11S globulin of cotton seeds consists of one molecule of glucosamine and three molecules of mannose.
2. The oligosaccharide is attached to the protein through the glucosamine and has a branched structure.
KeywordsMannose Glucosamine Glycopeptide Cotton Seed Anisidine
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. I. Asatov, T. S. Yunusov, and P. Kh. Yuldashev, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 291 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.Methods of Carbohydrate Chemistry [in Russian], Moscow (1967), p. 32.Google Scholar
- 4.R. G. Spiro, in: Methods of Carbohydrate Chemistry, Academic Press, New York, Vol. VII (ed. by R. L. Whistler and J. N. BeMiller) (1976), p. 185.Google Scholar
- 6.T. T. Gorovits, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 49 (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.Thin-Layer Chromatography [in Russian] (1965), Moscow, p. 478.Google Scholar