Diterpen oids of the oleoresin of Picea koraiensis, P. glehnii, and P. excelsa
- 37 Downloads
1. The composition of the neutral diterpenoids of the oleoreins of three species of spruce have been studied: Korean spruce, common spruce, and Sakhalin spruce.
2. The distribution of diterpenoids over the species in the genusPicea has been shown. In the oleoresins of spruces of the section Morinda, tricyclic diterpenoids with the abietane skeleton predominate.
3. It has been established that when abietinol is oxidized by atmospheric oxygen, aromatization of the ring takes place with the formation of dehydroabietinol.
KeywordsLiterature Information Abietic Acid Cobalt Acetate Abietane Sodium Tetrahydroborate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.É. N. Shmidt and V. A. Pentegova, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 769 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.V. Beneshova, É. N. Shmidt, M. A. Chirkova, and V. A. Pentegova, Izv. Sibirskogo Otd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim. Nauk, No. 12, Series No. 5, (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.N. K. Kashtanova, V. A. Pentegova, and A. I. Lisina, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 52 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Raldugin and V. A. Pentegova, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 595 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.P. F. Vlad, M. N. Koltsa, and A. G. Russo, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,43, No. 3, 650 (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.M. I. Goryaev, E. V. Popova, F. S. Sharipova, and L. K. Tikhonova, Izv. Akad. Nauk KazSSR, Ser. Khim. Nauk, No. 6, 59 (1974).Google Scholar
- 8.A. Enoki and K. Kitao, Gakkaishi,21, 101 (1975).Google Scholar
- 9.P. F. Vlad, A. G. Russo, M. N. Koltsa, and V. N. Paukov, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 20 (1971).Google Scholar
- 10.A. I. Lisina and V. A. Pentegova, Izv. Sib. Otd. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim. Nauk, No. 7, Series No. 2, 96 (1965).Google Scholar
- 11.V. A. Pentegova and N. K. Kashtanova, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 223 (1965).Google Scholar
- 12.V. A. Raldugin, V. A. Khan, Zh. V. Dybovenko, and V. A. Pentegova, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin., 609 (1976).Google Scholar