Generations and degree of relationship in supercritical Markov branching processes
- 75 Downloads
KeywordsStochastic Process Probability Theory Mathematical Biology
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Athreya, K. B., Karlin, S.: Limit theorems for the split times of branching processes. J. Math. Mech.17, 257–278 (1967).Google Scholar
- l a.Bühler, W. J.: The distribution of generations and other aspects of the family structure of branching processes. Proc. 6th Berkeley Sympos. math. Statist. Probab. (In press.)Google Scholar
- 2.Crump, K. S., Mode, C. J.: A general age dependent branching process I. J. math. Analysis Appl.24, 494–508 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.— —: A general age dependent branching process II. J. math. Analysis Appl.25, 8–17 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.Harlamov, B. P.: On numbers of particle generations for branching processes with overlapping generations. Teor. Verojatn. Primen.14, 44–50 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.Harris, T. E.: The theory of branching processes. Berlin-Heidelberg-New York: Springer 1963.Google Scholar
- 6.Loève, M.: Probability theory, 3rd edition. Princeton, N. J.: Van Nostrand 1963.Google Scholar
- 7.Puri, P. S.: Personal communication (1969).Google Scholar
- 8.Samuels, M.: Distribution of the population among generations in an age-dependent branching process. Ph. D. Thesis, Univ. of California, Berkeley, September 1969.Google Scholar
- 9.Martin-Löf, A.: A limit theorem for the size of thenth generation of an age-dependent branching process. J. math. Analysis Appl.12, 273–279 (1966).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1971