A study of the reaction of pentacyclic triterpenoids with concentrated sulfuric acid
The conditions for the reaction of triterpenoids with concentrated sulfuric acid have been studied by the method of mathematical planning, and the optimum conditions for performing this reaction have been found.
KeywordsSulfuric Acid Solution Ursolic Acid Concentrate Sulfuric Acid Oleanolic Acid Steep Ascent
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. D. Ponomarev, É. T. Oganesyan, and V. F. Semenchenko, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin.,7, 147 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.É. T. Oganesyan, A. L. Shinkarenko, and V. A. Bandyukova, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin.,4, 212 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.I. A. Murav'ev and V. F. Semenchenko, Khim. Prirodn. Soedin.,5, 17 (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.V. D. Ponomarev, Uch. Zap. Pyatigorsk. Farm. Inst.,5, 221 (1961).Google Scholar
- 8.S. D. Nikonovich and N. K. Abubakirov, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,34, No. 8, 2658 (1964).Google Scholar
- 9.V. V. Nalimov and N. A. Chernova, in: Statistical Methods of Planning Extreme Experiments [in Russian], Moscow (1965), p. 59.Google Scholar