Synthesis and properties of analogs of 5(4)-aminoimidazole-4(5)-carboxamide and purines. 11. Investigation of the structure and reactivity of imidazolethioamides
- 33 Downloads
The IR, UV, and PMR spectra of 5(4)-mercaptoimidazole-4(5)-carboxamide, 5(4)-hydroxyimldazole-4(5)-thiocarboxyamide, 5(4)-mercaptoimidazole-4(5)-thiocarboxamide, and the corresponding methyl derivatives were studied. It is shown that the mercaptoimidazoles obtained exist in the form of zwitterions in solution. The methylation of the mercapto- and hydroxyimidazoles with various methylating agents in solvents was investigated, and the reaction of the thioamides with hydrazine was carried out.
KeywordsMethyl Organic Chemistry Hydrazine Purine Zwitterion
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Bakulev, V. S. Mokrushin, N. V. Polishchuk, I. A. Zhuravleva, G. M. Anoshina, T. É. Zubova, and Z. V. Pushkareva, Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 7, 58 (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.H. Yoshioka, K. Nakutsu, M. Hagashi, and K. Mizuno, Tetrahedron Lett., No. 46, 4031 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.Y. Tarumi, G. Takebayashi, K. Moriguchi, T. Atsumi, T. Fukumaru, and H. Yamamoto, J. Heterocycl. Chem.,17, 1425 (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Bakylev, V. S. Mokrushin, Z. V. Pushkareva, and N. V. Polishchuk, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 7, 986 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.S. A. Shevelev, Usp. Khim., No. 10, 1773 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Volkova, K. L. V'yunov, A. I. Ginak, S. M. Ramsh, and E. G. Sochilin, Zh. Org. Khim.,8, 1718 (1979).Google Scholar
- 7.H. J. Dou, P. Nassunaly, and J. Metzger, Chim. Acta Turc.,7, 291 (1979); Chem. Abstr.,94, 15639 (1981).Google Scholar