Kinetic stability of complexes of tetra-2,3-pyridineporphyrazine with Si(IV) and Ge(IV) in sulfuric acid
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsSulfuric Acid Kinetic Stability
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. S. Akopov, V. V. Bykova, and B. D. Berezin, “Kinetic scheme of degradation of porphyrazine ring in proton-donor media,” Zh. Org. Khim.,17, No. 5, 1027–1033 (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.A. S. Akopov, V. V. Bykova, B. D. Berezin, and A. M. Shlyapova, “Kinetic stability of complexes of tetra-2,3-pyridineporphyrazine in proton-donor media,” Zh. Obshch. Khim., 52, No. 11, 2611–2617 (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.B. D. Berezin “Kinetics of dissociation of stable metal phthalocyanines in sulfuric acid solutions,” Zh. Fiz. Khim.,37, No. 9, 2474–2482 (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.A. S. Akopov and V. V. Mezhzhukhin, “Forms of existence and dissociation mechanism of silicon phthalocyanines in proton-donor media,” in: Problems of Solvation and Complexation in Solutions: Summaries of Lectures of the 2nd All-Union Conference, October 13–15, 1981, Ivanovo.Google Scholar
- 5.A. S. Akopov, B. D. Berezin, V. N. Klyuev, and A. A. Solov'ev, “Study of kinetics of replacement of chloride ion in dichlorosilicon-phthalocyanine by hydroxo group,” Zh. Neorg. Khim.,18, No. 4, 965–970 (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.K. B. Yatsimirskii, Thermochemistry of Complex Compounds [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1951).Google Scholar
- 7.B. D. Berezin, “Role of Solvated molecules of solvent kinetics and mechanism of protolytic dissociation of stable complexes,” in: Problems of Solvation and Compexation [in Russian], Ivanovo (1978).Google Scholar
- 8.A. S. Akopov, V. V. Bykova, and B. D. Berezin; “Acid-base properties of tetrapyridineporphyrazine and its complexes,” Koord. Khim.,7, No. 9, 1332–1339 (1981).Google Scholar
- 9.A. S. Akopov, B. D. Berezin, and V. V. Bykova, “Spectroscopy of protonation of tetra-2,3-pyridineporphyrazine and tetrapyrazineporphyrazine complexes,” Teor. Eksp. Khim.,15, No. 4, 458–463 (1979)Google Scholar
- 10.A. S. Akopov, I. V. Surov, and V. V. Bykova, “Relative influence of atoms and acid-base properties of porphyrazines,” Koord. Khim.,10, No. 6, 780–785 (1984).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985